Combining a luxurious environment with first-rate facilities, the Royal Santrian Villas Bali features a jacuzzi, an outdoor pool and a sauna. It offers uninterrupted views of the pool, the ocean and the beach, stylish rooms with flat-screen TVs and personalised service.
The Royal Santrian Luxury Beach Villas is a 5-star resort offering a range of modern amenities including free Wi-Fi and a spa & wellness centre. Amenities at the resort include a concierge, a 24 hour reception and a dry cleaning service. Guests of the Royal Santrian Villas Bali can also enjoy a relaxing massage, or rent a bike to explore the surrounding area.
Guests can enjoy Thai and International cuisines in the Royal Santrian Villas Bali’s restaurant, followed by a refreshing drink in the bar. For those preferring to dine out, the surrounding area offers several bars and restaurants serving a selection of different cuisines. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Attractions near the Royal Santrian Villas Bali include the Kuta Art Market, Mall Bali Galeria and Discovery Mall. Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) is within a 20 minute drive away.
The Royal Santrian Luxury Beach Villas brings a touch of comfort to a Bali trip. Room types vary between 17 Deluxe Villa and 3 Royal Villa. Rooms are furnished with air conditioning,bathrobe,bathtub,cable television,coffee/tea maker,dvd player,flat screen tv,internet access,jacuzzi,minibar,non-smoking,private pool,safe,separate tub and shower,shower to make your stay more comfortable and convenient.
AvaibilityWhen would you like to stay ?
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
- Children and extra beds :
- All children are welcome.
- Any type of extra bed or childs cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1
- Nyepi Religious Day
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on below dates. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island.
No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels. March 23, 2012 / March 12, 2013 / March 31, 2014 / March 21, 2015 / March 9, 2016 / March 28, 2017